Thursday 14 December 2017

Swedish House Crafts - Cloudy Love Tilda Christmas Card


Hello, everyone!

I'm here with another creation for the Swedish House Crafts blog. 
I have made another Christmas card.

I used a couple of the new Roxstamps dies on my card. They are so delicate. They cut beautifully through my eBosser, and are great value for money.

Links to the products are in text, and can be found at the end of my post along with a special surprise for you!



I used Gummiapan old paper die to cut the base of my card, and layer the papers which are Maja Design "Joyous Winterdays" new collection. For the top of the card I used the new Roxstamps Curlicue edge decor die.

I used Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink to ink the edges of everything on my card apart from the arrangement.


I used the new Roxstamps heart wreath die to cut Joyous Winterdays chilly papers, and adhered it to the centre of the card on top of the doily.

I wanted to add some dimension to the hearts, so I decided to die cut the heart wreath again using the reverse of the paper, cut off the hearts, and adhere them one on top of the other with 2mm foam pads. I embellished the circles on the heart wreath with 5mm white pearl flatbacks


Cloudy Love Tilda is coloured with Polychromos pencils. I used Gummiapan Angelpost stamp to stamp around the outside of the centre piece of the heart wreath, and inked the edges with Vintage photo distress ink. I matted the image to the centre using 2mm foam tape, then I used glamour dust on Tilda's wings to give them some sparkle.


Here you can see the smaller floral arrangement. The cream beaded berries are from the store. The mulberry flowers and bronze angel wings are from my stash.


A closer look at the larger arrangement.


Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.

Now for a little something special for you! If you would like to order any of the products that I have used on my card, our lovely lady boss Suha is giving 5% off these products throughout December.
All the links to the products that I have used are listed below.
This is the code that you will need to enter, and get your 5% discount.

CF14E4F7N8L0F

Thank you for stopping by to visit today, and huge thanks for all the lovely comments that you so kindly take the time to leave.







2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!! I especially love the Roxstamp Heart Wreath die. And ofcourse the Old Paper die ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi she is simply stunning adore the frame and vintage feel :) just wanted to wish your wee blog lots of success in 2018 and looking forward to seeing all your gorgeous inspirations :) xx

    ReplyDelete