Sunday 3 September 2017

Twinkle Star Tilda - Midway Reminder At LHOSM

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I'm here to remind you that there is just under 2 weeks left to enter our current challenge at 
Lovely Haenglar or Sweet Magnolia
The challenge theme is DIE CUTS!
Our wonderful sponsor is THE RIBBON GIRL with a £10 voucher for one lucky randomly drawn winner!

I have made a Christmas card.
For the first time I have attempted the no lines colouring technique 😊
I used Twinkle Star Tilda from the Waiting For Christmas 2014 Collection.
You can find lots of  Magnolia Christmas stamps at Swedish House crafts
The image is stamped with Memento desert sand ink onto Bristol board extra smooth cardstock, and cut out using a CartUs oval die.
I have coloured the image with prismacolor & Polychromos pencils.



For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #10, and Maja Design 
"Home For The Holidays" papers from Swedish House Crafts
The pretty lace is from my stash.
Other dies used are: Sizzix on the edge snowflurries, Cheery Lynn English tea party doily, French pastry doily, and pine branches. Marianne Design Ivy circle, and Joy Crafts Ice crystal circle. I have inked the edges of the die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.



I made the pretty poinsettias using Marianne Design poinsettia dies, and "Home For The Holidays" papers. I used silver beaded berries for the centres.
For the foliage I used pine branches and Doohickey country leaves.
The country leaves dies are available to buy from Swedish House Crafts
The chipboard Christmas tree is Wycinanka. I painted it with white gesso, and adhered a tiny jingle bell on the top. 
The 3mm pearls that I have adhered onto the tree are from my stash!
The chipboard snowflake is Scrapiniec. I painted it with white gesso, and sprinkled some glamour dust on it to give it some sparkle. I adhered a 3mm pearl to the centre.


Here is a closer look at the poinsettia.


A close look at Twinkle Star Tilda.
I loved colouring her!
The background stamp that I used is Magnolia Merry Christmas postmark.
I sprinkled a little shaby white embossing enamel around the outside of the image, and matted the oval onto a Joy Crafts oval with 2mm foam tape.
I adhered a length of 2mm white pearl string around the outside of the matted image.
I used glamour dust on the star, and dotted Tilda's cheeks, and eyes with a white gelly roll pen.


Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.

We would love you to come and join in with our current die cuts challenge, and please remember it's Magnolia or Haenglar images only.
Our challenge ends on Friday September 15th so there is still plenty of time to enter.

My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations.
Why not pop over HERE for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenge's;
(Magnolia Stamp, Die Cuts, Lace & Flowers)

Thank you for stopping by to visit today, and big thanks for all the lovely comments that you so kindly take the time to leave for me to read.

Crafty hugs








































9 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Donna, this is stunning! I love the fabulous design and your colouring is beautiful!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Donna....so beautiful with all the details and your lovely Tilda. Love the die coming out of the card at the top.....it's something I see you do many times and it's lovely.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Donna, this is absolutely beautiful!!!! Your cards are always utterly stunning and coloured to perfection!!! Love your hand made poinsettia's they are perfectly honey!!!Have a lovely week.
    Take care, cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Donna and a lot of lovely details.
    Have a fun and creative week.
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a stunning card did you make Donna. I love the design and the beautiful coloring you did. There are so much beautiful details to see and even the inside of the card looks beautiful.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go girl a Xmas creation fantastic Stamp love the colours and your snowflake so many awesome elements love it loads :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Donna! Beautiful design, colours and embellies. Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a delightful card, beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Midweek Magnolia, good luck in the draw
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! Your no-line coloring is so amazing. Thank you for joining Addicted to Stamps challenge.
    Sai

    ReplyDelete