Saturday 29 July 2017

Swedish House Crafts.................Gummiapan Yoga Card


Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I'm here today with my DT card for Swedish House Crafts
Suha, the store owner sent me some lovely products to play with. 
Links to the products are in text, and can be found at the end of my post.
Here is my card


I thoroughly enjoyed making this card using Gummiapan Yoga rubber stamp.
I have coloured her with Prismacolor & Polychromos pencils, and matched the greens with the gorgeous collection of Pion 'Theodore & Bella' papers.


Once I'd coloured the image I fussy cut around it.
I die cut the 3rd largest of a Roxstamps round pierced nesting die with white card and stamped around it with a Gummiapan Angelpost rubber stamp. 
Once I'd inked around the outside of the circle die cut I sprinkled a little shabby white embossing enamel around the inside.
I die cut the 2nd largest of a round pierced nesting die using Pion papers and matted the smaller stamped nesting die onto it with 2mm 3D foam tape.



The blue roses and seam binding are from my craft stash.
I die cut Gummiapan twig pointy leaves & Leaves and placed them between the flowers to the right.I die cut the Gummiapan sketched heart, and stamped over it with the Angelpost stamp.
I adhered the heart to a smaller round pierced nesting die using Pion paper.


Inside the card is decorated.

Thank you for stopping by.
If you click on the links at the end it will take you directly to the items I used in the shop.


2 comments:

  1. Hi just love her and her painted nails !! Adore the postage stamp around her . Beautiful colours too :)

    ReplyDelete